Living and staying healthy requires some deliberate choices and decisions. You are practically what you eat.
BETTER WAYS TO STAY HEALTHY – By Tinu Smith
Taking care of our health has become a paramount issue in
recent times with the number of health issues encountered on daily basis by
different people. A lot of people are making healthier decisions about their
diets and eating habits to avoid developing some chronic health issues in the
Living and staying healthy requires some deliberate choices
and decisions. You are practically what you eat.
Let us highlight some of the areas that need specific
attention in our diet choices.
1. Eating a balanced diet is not a luxury but a necessity to
staying healthy. Carbs and protein should be apportioned appropriately in our
2. It’s important to replace saturated oil with unsaturated
Examples of good oil choices to consider are coconut oil or
sunflower oil. To avoid cardiovascular diseases, try and grill, steam, boil or
bake. Reduce frying.
3. Eat fish more regularly. Reduce the consumption of red
4 Take time to sleep well. Your body cells find it easy to rejuvenate when
you rest. Pay attention to pain in your body it’s a sign that something is not
5. Drink plenty of water on a daily basis to flush out toxins
in your system. You are required to take at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
6. Maintain a healthy body weight. Your body max index should
be proportional. Check your cholesterol level and blood pressure constantly to
know your health status.
7. Control the habit of eating late, it only leads to excess
body weight. Gaining weight shows you need to eat less, balance your diet and
do some exercises.
8. Daily exercises is important even if it’s more than 30
minutes. It helps the heart and circulatory system.
9. Avoid too much intake of excess salt and sugar. It only aids heart issues. Reduce drastically
intake of soda, pizza French fries suya, and fast foods. Concentrate on going
organic. It keeps your body healthy.
10. Take care of your emotions and mental health. Forgive
people easily. Negative emotions like
unforgiveness can release poisonous toxins into our bloodstream which can
trigger cancer in our cells. Get over being angry, don't hold grudges.
11. Be intentional about your happiness. Do what
excites you. Indulge in what ignites your creativity. Find a good company that